Dark Chocolate Protein Waffles
Yields: 1 to 3 waffles
- 30 g chocolate protein powder (I used Raptor Dark Chocolate Protein)
- 13 g protein pancake mix (I used The Lions Pack Protein Pancake Mix, Peanut-Mallow Cookie Flavor)
- 1 large egg
- 5 g cocoa powder
- 0.5 tsp. stevia
- 1.5 fl oz water
- cooking spray
- Heat your waffle Iron (max heat).
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, except the cooking spray, and mix until well combined (smooth consistency).
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Add batter to waffle iron, close, and cook for 2.5 to 3 minutes.
- Depending on the size of your waffle maker this recipe makes 1 to 3 waffles
- Remove waffle from iron, smother with your favorite toppings, and EAT!!!
- Preparation time: 5
- Cook time: 2 to 3 minutes
- Total time: ~ 10 minutes
- Calories: 235
- Fat: 7.8 grams
- Carbs: 17.6 grams
- Protein: 29.3 grams