Macro Friendly Flatbread Pizza (for one)
Yields: 1 personal pizza
- 1 Flatbread (I used the brand flatout, proteinUP, Core 12)
- 28 g fat free mozzarella, shredded
- 14 g pizza blend cheese, shredded
- 28 g turkey pepperoni
- 1 oz baby belly mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 61 g Italian Style diced tomatoes (from a can, drained)
- 1 tsp. Parmesan & Herb Seasoning
- Heat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place your flatbread on a sheet of tinfoil and bake it for 3 minutes.
- Remove flatbread from oven.
- Spread tomatoes evenly over flatbread.
- Top with pepperoni and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle both kinds of cheese evenly over the top.
- Place pizza back into the oven and bake for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven.
- Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan & herb seasoning.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- Calories: 302
- Fat: 9.5 grams
- Carbs: 23.5 grams
- Protein: 35.5 grams